2 stalks lemongrass, pounded
1.5 Tbl curry
6 chicken drums/thighs, cut in pieces
.5 Tbl salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 yellow onion, rough diced
2 Tbl canola oil
3 potatoes, diced 1″
3 carrots, cut 1″
6 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup coconut milk or half & half
1. Pound the lemongrass stalks flat to release their flavor.
2. Add lemongrass, chicken, curry, salt and pepper into a bowl and let marinate at least 1 hour.
3. Press the saute option on the instant pot. Add oil then the onions.
4. Add the marinated chicken and saute about 4 minutes until sides are browned.
5. Add the stock, carrots, potatoes.
6. Set the option to poultry for 30 minutes high pressure.
7. Enjoy with french bread to be used as dip.