1 oz croutons, brand of your choice
2 bunch kale
1.5 oz reggiano shredded
2/3 cup mayo
6 anchovy fillets
1.5 oz parmesan reggiano, shredded
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbl lemon juice
- Wash kale leaves and dry well.
- Break kale leaves from their stems and break into smaller pieces.
- Put the leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Massage for olive oil and kale for at least 2 minutes.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes.
- In a food processor mix anchovies, mayo, parmesan reggiano, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice together.
- Combine the dressing with the kale and mix.
- To enjoy, top the salad with croutons.