1 medium carrot, shredded
1 cup pineapple, crushed with juice
5 Tbl canola oil
¼ cup water
1 Tbl white distilled vinegar
1.5 cup flour, sifted
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp ground ginger (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl, or stir well with a fork.
- Measure all the wet ingredients into a big bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just incorporated.
- Use a spoon to portion into 12 medium cupcake mold. Use muffin liners to make clean up easier.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.