1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
2 cups chicken stock
1/3 cup almonds
3 cloves garlic
1 Tbl rosemary leaves, fresh
½ tsp kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tsp crushed red pepper
¾ cup olive oil
1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp olive oil
8 oz pasta, half a box
16 oz frozen broccoli
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine tomatoes and chicken stock and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Allow tomatoes to sit in broth for at least another 5 minutes to absorb liquid.
- Add almonds, garlic, rosemary leaves, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper to food processer.
- Roughly pulse.
- Drain tomatoes from stock, add to processor, add half of olive oil and process.
- Slowly drizzle in remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add half of the box of pasta and cook according to directions.
- When there is about 1 minute left, add the bag of frozen broccoli and allow the water to come to a boil and immediately drain.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the chicken breast slices, sprinkle garlic powder.
- Cook until cooked through, about 7-9 minutes.
- For the meal, scoop pasta and broccoli into a bowl. Top with a few pieces of chicken. Add two dollops of sauce (about 2 tablespoons).