1 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 1/2 cup broth
1/3 cup almonds
3 cloves garlic
1 Tbl rosemary
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
3/4 cups olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Put sun-dried tomatoes and broth into a bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes then let it cool down while you get the rest of the ingredients together for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a food processor add the almonds, garlic, rosemary, red chili flakes. Rough chop.
3. Drain the broth, add the tomatoes to the food processor.
4. Drizzle the olive oil into the mixture.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
I add this to my whole grain pasta and bake chicken to toss.
Adapted from the Striped Spatula