3 oz dried buckwheat noodles
1 Tablespoon gochuchang
1-2 cups of mushrooms of your choice
1 Tablespoon chicken broth gel
2 Tablespoons soysauce
1 Tablespoon mirin
1 cup of frozen vegetables such as carrots, peas, peppers, broccoli and edamame
chopped scallions as garnish
1. Bring 5 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add buckwheat noodles and cook according to directions.
4. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
5. Add gochuchang, mushrooms, chicken broth gel, soy sauce, mirin and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the frozen veggies and edamame. Allow to come to a boil.
7. Put noodles into a bowl, add broth, top with scallions. Enjoy!