5 oz dried pasta (linguini, angel hair, or penne)
4 Tbl butter
5 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 onion, diced
1 zucchini, sliced
3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red bell pepper, diced
5 oz shrimp, seasoned with salt and pepper
1/4 cup lemon juice, with zest
1/2 cup cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp red chili flakes (optional)
1. Boil a pot with salt. Add the pasta when water come to a boil.
2. In the meantime, heat butter and garlic in a pan. Add the onions and cook until transparent. Salt and pepper.
3. Add the zucchini, tomato and red bell peppers and saute until just cooked. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. In another pan, sauté the shrimp until cooked through.
5. Add the pasta to the sauce, toss with tongs. Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice, zest, crushed red chili pepper flakes. Top with shrimp and cilantro.