2 cups gluten free flour
4-5 very ripe bananas mashed (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter 1 stick, softened
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar with the back of a wooden spatula. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and then add to the liquid bowl and continue to mash until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool another 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm with a pat of Kerry Gold’s butter!
- gimmedelicious’s recipe!