about 1 pound pork loin
1 Tbl kosher salt
1 Tbl semi-dried herbs
1. Rinse pork loin and towel dry.
2. Rub kosher salt on both sides. Marinade in the fridge no more than 12 hours.
3. If pork loin was in the fridge, set on countertop to bring to to room temperature for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat over to 450F.
5. Put oil on baking sheet then put pork loin on baking sheet.
6. Rub top with herbs.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and rotate.
8. Lower oven temperature to 400F. Bake for another 10 minutes.
9. The center of the loin should read 140-145F.
10. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.