Ingredients for chicken tenders:
canola oil spray
Ingredients for Chicken Meatballs:
½ pound fingerling potatoes, washed and halved into ½” pieces
1 bunch brussels sprouts, washed and cut into quarters or halved
1 pound ground chicken
salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Mediterranean chicken sausages:
2 bell peppers, any color, cut roughly
2 yellow squash
1 spanish onion, cut into 1” pieces
3 garlic cloves, roughly minced
1 lemon, sliced
1 package chicken sausage
- Wash all of the vegetables and allow to drain/dry.
- Cut up the veggies accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add the potatoes and brussels sprouts to a bowl and toss with oil, salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Add the squash slices, bell pepper pieces, lemon slices, onion slices to a bowl and season with oil, salt and pepper. Spread onto the largest baking sheet.
- Nestle the sausages among the vegetables. Make slits in the sausage for faster cooking. Alternatively, cut into 1” chunks and nestle among the vegetables.
- To make the chicken meatballs, add the ground chicken to a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Form into 12 meatballs and nestle among the potatoes and brussel sprouts on the sheet pan. Brush the tops of the chicken meatballs with oil.
- Set up the egg, flour and panko plates. Pat dry the chicken tenders.
- Dredge the chicken tender through the flour, then egg, then panko. Lay on the baking sheet.
- Continue with all the tenders until done.
- Spray with canola, bake for 15 minutes.
- Potatoes and brussels sprouts are done when easily pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Chicken meatballs are done when the internal temperature reaches 165F about 20 minutes. Brush the tops of the meatballs with honey mustard. Broil the tops for about 3 minutes to give the meatballs some color.
The seasonings are kept simple in these recipes, for meal prep. If you want to add more flavor, possibly using less salt, try adding oregano, paprika, chili powder, cumin in ½ teaspoon quantities to the tossed vegetables or meatballs.
Recipes reproduced from http://www.farmhousedelivery.com