2 cans (7.5oz) canned salmon, drained
2 scallions, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon chopped dill, fresh
1/2 cup panko crumbs or Italian breading
1/4 cup vegan mayo
1 Tablespoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
1 large egg
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1. Combine all the ingredients into a bowl. Use a fork and incorporate together well.
2. Use a large ice cream scoop, scoop and pack the scooper with the filling. Put onto your palm and flatten gently with your other palm.
3. Refrigerate until ready to pan-fry or at least 1 hour.
4. Heat a pan with enough oil to coat the bottom and a little bit more.
5. Place the patty onto a spatula and move into the pan to avoid splashing and breaking the patty.
6. Pan fry for 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
7. Serve over a bed of arugula/mixed green salad that’s been tossed in apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Recipe inspired from Delish.com